Friday, 25 April 2008

D Cheeks!!!

I have been attracted by D Cheeks and envied for them, tried so many times punching in the cheeks of my hubby , poor him. but very few people are adorned with dimples. The blessed, have a gorgeous smile and show signs of elegance and beauty. I am proud Aditi has a few, always to entice.

I noticed her dimples when she was around one month and my reaction was hey!!! She gets dimples on her cheeks. I was very thrilled.
Research says that dimples are visible indentations of the skin, caused by underlying flesh, which form on some people’s cheeks when they smile, also shows that dimples are genetically inherited ,but I am not very sure from where Aditi inherited them??
Dimples are considered attractive and dominant and seems to carry different believes with them.
Babies commonly have dimples, but sometimes these disappear or become less noticeable as the muscles lengthen with age. Obviously, I will never wish to happen that as Aditi’s dimples are very unique and cute, specially with her smile. Its like ice cream with a cherry top.